Sharquiz Sharquiz

Even when i kinda understand portuguese because I speak spanish, you shouldn't post a game in portuguese on an english website, specially if you have to read a lot like in this one. Most of your potentials player would not understand the game.

Physics Popcorn Engine 0.0.1 Physics Popcorn Engine 0.0.1

It's a really good idea, but is a little short and you can just wait until the pan is full and then throw the popcorns so you always win in one shot. Anyways is a good work, keep going!

Epic Hard Jump Epic Hard Jump

It was actually better than I expected, but I feel like you need to focus for now on polishing the game. I mean the mouse getting out of the screen is a serious problem and maybe some way to know where your feets are. I know for you is pretty obious, but for somebody that has never played it before it's confusing.

ColChope responds:

Thank you for your review.
I totaly agree that is a problem for the mouse. I'll fix it in next update.
For the feets, I don't know if that's a good idea to add it. This game is made to be difficult. I know that's not easy for everyone, but I think that's the game : you have to restart, again and again, and gradually, you get used. That's a die&retry ;)

Mecha Scientist V.S. Monarchs Mecha Scientist V.S. Monarchs

I don't know if it's just the start but it's extremely slow, really really slow.

Hell Runner Hell Runner

I generaly suppose that if a game don't load it's because of my computer, but this game have lots of views and still is in the 'Under Judgement' secction so maybe you should check if the loader has any problem.

GamedevStudio responds:

As i said this is a newgrounds problem with the server.

Simper World 85 Simper World 85

The programming has no problems, but for a game you need an excelent code. I get it's your first game and a prototype, but you're aiming to high for your first project, a game like this needs lots of work, and polishing and I can see you're focused on programming and not drawing/animation so what about a game that doesn't need animations? Try to adapt to what you have and start step by step, don't try to do something that big just because you're just starting.

Enginer: Dev. Build Enginer: Dev. Build

The walking animation is really good, you've done a little work but it's a good work. I get that this is a development build, but what do you want to do in this game? I mean I could give you suggestions but I have no idea what are you trying to do.

There is a grey box that seems to be bugged and the illumination needs lots of work, I don't really know what kind of feedback do you want, but if you reply I would be happy to give it to you!

Shenkar Shenkar (Dart Sho Shenkar Shenkar (Dart Sho

Just a comment, the resolution is too big, not everybody has 1080p screens and it looks out of frame in smaller screens.

Nimiauredhel responds:

It's 1280x1024 which is fairly standard, not even widescreen.
You should probably zoom out :)

Larva Pixel Colony Larva Pixel Colony

It's a really good concept, but the tutorial needs to be more interactive and the graphics a little more definition. I love pixel art games, but this could be a lot better.

plopix responds:

Thank you for your feedback. Yes tutorial are amongst my weakspots, I hate doing them but they are so important !
I am not upgrading Pixel Larva Colony for the moment (finishing another game), but I'll keep it in mind for a sequel with levels and better optimization (that is actualy planned).

Lo ! Lo !

The concept it's really really good, but I don't think it's ready to be released. At start it was way better than I expected but when I realized there's no way to upgrade anything or change the gameplay a little bit was a huge disapointment for me. Work a little more in the graphics and on some features that keep the player on the game and it will be a success!